Saturday 21 July 2012

Modules I

So. What shall we have in the case?
I imagine there will be some permanent fixtures.


  • The obvious starting point is the Tiptop uZeus.
  • Not many people seem to use the Doepfer A-109 Signal Processor, but I think it's great. There are three in the Cupboard: I'll sacrifice one. 
  • The A-109 provides most of the basics except an envelope, so I need a narrow ADSR. I might have a spare A-140, else perhaps Circuit Abbey's ADSRjr.
  • At least one oscillator. I have some spares, but the Malekko Anti-Oscillator is my favourite.
  • The cupboard uses a Cwejman MX-4S and an Analogue Systems RS270. For the TI case, I'll get a Pittsburgh Outs.
  • No patch is complete without at least one VCLFO interfering, either Doepfer's A-147 (two in stock) or Pittsburgh's VILFO (none yet).
How much space will that leave?

I'll return to this subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment